This year's Holiday Wishlist Fund Drive is for an annual refurbishment of our All As One Academy (educating 180 children from the Center and surrounding community), as well as providing our 20 junior and senior secondary students with school supplies, uniforms, and books. We also have needs for the Children’s Center and the 40 kids living onsite, for additional water tanks, dinnerware, large cooking pots, towels, sheets, mattresses, and beds. Help us give these beautiful children a wonderful place to learn, live and thrive!
To raise $7,000 for the Children's Academy, to enhance their educational environment, and $6,000 for the Children's Center, for essentials. Inflation is off the charts in Sierra Leone right now, but these costs are our best estimates at the moment...
• $25 will provide a child with a new pair of shoes.
• $40 will provide a school chair for an All As One student.
• $55 will provide a school desk for an All As One student.
• $80 will provide a child with new clothes AND shoes.
• $100 will provide a mattress or large food storage container.
• $300 will replace dinnerware and utensils or provide a classroom whiteboard or laptop.
• $400 will provide a large industrial cooking stove or pot.
• $600 will provide an extra-large water storage tank.
Any funds raised in excess of our $13,000 goal will be used for food, shelter, and education for the kids.